« There's a Rev. Norb Book! — Day 6 |
| You're strange, but don't change: Neil Young in Brooklyn »
By Mike Faloon
1. Alison Bechdel – Are You My Mother?
2. Mike Carey and Peter Gross – Unwritten: Leviathan
3. Michael Fournier – Hidden Wheel
4. Chris Gethard – A Bad Idea I'm about to Do: True Tales of Seriously Poor Judgment and Stunningly Awkward Adventure
5. Mickey Hess – The Nostalgia Echo
6. Sean Howe – Marvel Comics: The Untold Marvel Story
7. Rev. Norb – The Annotated Boris
8. Scott O’Connor – Untouchable
9. Josh Wilker – The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
10. Steve Wishnia – When the Drumming Stops
Posted at 08:00 AM in Best of 2012, Books, Only Here on the Internets! | Permalink
The comments to this entry are closed.
Order Submerging Writers, a collection of stories by Brian Cogan, Brett Essler, Mike Faloon, and Brendan Kiernan, from Razorcake.
Fan Interference: A Collection of Baseball Rants and Reflections, an anthology from the pages of Zisk edited by
Mike Faloon and Steve Reynolds
BUY YOUR COPY!
(aka Podcasts on Which We’ve Appeared)