« There's a Rev. Norb Book! — Day 6 |
| You're strange, but don't change: Neil Young in Brooklyn »
By Mike Faloon
1. Alison Bechdel – Are You My Mother?
2. Mike Carey and Peter Gross – Unwritten: Leviathan
3. Michael Fournier – Hidden Wheel
4. Chris Gethard – A Bad Idea I'm about to Do: True Tales of Seriously Poor Judgment and Stunningly Awkward Adventure
5. Mickey Hess – The Nostalgia Echo
6. Sean Howe – Marvel Comics: The Untold Marvel Story
7. Rev. Norb – The Annotated Boris
8. Scott O’Connor – Untouchable
9. Josh Wilker – The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
10. Steve Wishnia – When the Drumming Stops
Posted at 08:00 AM in Best of 2012, Books, Only Here on the Internets! | Permalink
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.
(URLs automatically linked.)
(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address
Order Submerging Writers, a collection of stories by Brian Cogan, Brett Essler, Mike Faloon, and Brendan Kiernan, from Razorcake.
Fan Interference: A Collection of Baseball Rants and Reflections, an anthology from the pages of Zisk edited by
Mike Faloon and Steve Reynolds
BUY YOUR COPY!
(aka Podcasts on Which We’ve Appeared)